Round 6 Guidelines & Applications
Please Note: The information on this page refers to Round 6 of the program, which is no longer accepting applications. At this time, the next round of the Global Connections program has not been announced and is dependent on funding. To receive updates on future open application cycles, please subscribe to TCG Grant Updates.
Round 6 - Cycle C: How to Apply [FOR REFERENCE ONLY]
Step 1: Download and read the Guidelines. [FOR REFERENCE ONLY]
Step 2: Choose the correct Online Application Form based on applicant type (Individual Theatre Professional or Organization) and the Global Connections Initiative (On the Road or In the Lab). Choosing the correct Online Application Form is important, because questions vary depending on the applicant type and initiative.
Click on the appropriate link below and follow the instructions on the subsequent pages:
Individual Theatre Professionals
- Click Here for Individual Theatre Professional On the Road Online Application Form
- Click Here for Individual Theatre Professional In the Lab Online Application Form
- Click Here for Organization On the Road Online Application Form
- Click Here for Organization In the Lab Online Application Form
NOTE: At any given moment you can select Save & Finish Later before you log off from your application session. To return to your application after you log off, please click here.
Step 3: Submit your application materials through TCG's Online Application Portal by Tuesday, September 18, 2018, NOON Eastern Time.
General Instructions on using TCG's Online Application Portal:
Do not close out of browser without clicking the Save & Finish Later button. At any time, you can save your work and return to the application form by selecting the Save & Finish Later button.
- Click the check mark icon next to long text boxes to spell check your work.
- You will not be able to bold, italicize or underline your text. We suggest putting show titles in CAPS or using quotation marks.
- When applicable, you may click the info box icon for formatting requirements and special instructions, when necessary.
- You can transfer the ownership of the application by selecting the "Save & Finish Later" button and clicking the "Transfer to a new owner" icon.
- You can give access to another person to view your application by selecting the "Save" button and clicking the "Email Draft" link.
- To return to your application after you log off, please click here.