Member Theatre Benefits
CONFERENCES & FIELDWIDE LEARNING OPPORTUNITIES PROVIDE PEER INTERCHANGE
- Invitations to all TCG events including the annual TCG National Conference, the TCG Fall Forum, as well as other conferences, webinars, and workshops.
- Opportunity for your theatre to participate in a series of moderated Peer-Group Virtual Meetings for artistic and managing leaders, marketing and development directors, finance directors, education directors, advocacy liaisons, and trustees, among others.
GRANTS & OTHER OPPORTUNITIES
- Invitations to apply for TCG grant programs (subject to each program's specific eligibility requirements).
- Access to limited scholarships and subsidies for select TCG conferences and workshops based on need.
ADVOCACY ALLOWS YOUR VOICE TO BE HEARD IN WASHINGTON
- TCG works in Washington, DC and nationally to represent the theatre field and to provide timely information to theatres and theatre artists on federal legislation, regulations, and other significant government opportunities and issues.
- Special emails of timely Action Alerts on major issues requiring grassroots action.
- Membership in the Performing Arts Alliance, the Washington-based advocacy consortium co-founded by TCG to represent the performing arts at the federal level.
RESEARCH & INFORMATION PROVIDE ESSENTIAL TOOLS
- Receive Teresa Eyring's Weekly Briefing, a topical weekly email keeping you informed of latest developments at TCG and current issues in the field.
- Eligibility to participate in TCG research studies focused on theatre fiscal health, production activity, and more.
LISTINGS & ADVERTISING GIVE YOU NATIONAL VISIBILITY
PUBLICATIONS KEEP YOU INFORMED
WEBSITE KEEPS YOU CONNECTED
- Member access to the TCG Circle community, an online platform designed to connect theatre people with the resources and relationships to strengthen their work. It combines the best of listservs, social media, and knowledge-sharing into a single online platform. You can use the Circle to engage with private and public groups across shared personal and professional identities. From HR forms to audience-building tools to best practices around inclusion, the Circle has a library of resources that are continually updated by TCG and your peers.
- Access to the online TCG Membership Directory, providing the most current information on TCG members.
- Detailed snapshot of theatre and production information in the Theatre Profiles database which includes theatre contact information, leadership, and production history.
INTERNATIONAL PROGRAMS LINK YOU TO THE WORLD
- Visa consultation letters from TCG and the U.S. Center of the International Theatre Institute (ITI) at no charge.
- Access to ITI's worldwide network of theatres and theatre professionals in 90 countries.
PLUS OTHER VALUABLE BENEFITS
- Availability of TCG executive director to speak at theatre board meetings and retreats.
- Access to TCG leadership, staff and board members to consult with theatre staff and trustees.
- Eligibility to make annual nominations to TCG Board of Directors, the National Council for the American Theatre, and the Trustee Leadership Network.
- Substantial discounts on TCG Individual Memberships for your theatre's staff.
- Participation in the Theatre Discount Program offered to TCG's Individual Members
- Special discounted rates available for locations in the US and UK at Club Quarters hotels
- New York visitors will benefit from discounted rates from our Times Square neighbors at the Candlewood Suites
- Row NYC offers discounted rates in the heart of New York's theatre district
For more information, please contact Jennifer Cleary, Director of Membership.