THE DEADLINE TO APPLY FOR A SCHOLARSHIP HAS PASSED.
A limited number of scholarships are available to help staff from TCG Member Theatres attend the 2019 TCG Fall Forum on Governance, November 8-10 in New York City. Scholarships consist of fully waived or discounted registration fees for the applicant, but do not cover travel and lodging.
The deadline for scholarship applications to attend the 2019 Fall Forum is September 16th at 6pm ET. Please read the information below to learn more about our scholarship policies.
Scholarship applicants are evaluated by TCG staff based on the criteria below, and all applicants will be notified by Wednesday, September 25th. For those not selected to receive a scholarship, who would still like to attend the Fall Forum, TCG will honor the Early Bird registration fee.
Criteria for Scholarship Consideration:
- Staff from Member Theatres anywhere in the country may apply and will be considered for a need-based scholarship to attend the 2019 Fall Forum on Governance. Scholarships are intended for Member Theatre staff only—trustees are ineligible to apply.
- Priority will be given to theatres sending only one attendee, although scholarships may be available to those sending multiple attendees.
- Only one person per theatre should apply for a scholarship.
- TCG Conference or Fall Forum scholarships received by the applicant or theatre in the past two years will be taken into account.
- Applicants should not register for the Fall Forum prior to receiving notification about their scholarship application. Space will be guaranteed to all applicants after notifications are released, and the Early Bird registration fee will apply, in case applicants who do not receive a scholarship would still like to register.
- Applicants should apply only if you can guarantee attendance at the Fall Forum if granted a scholarship. Applicants who don't use their scholarship will be ineligible for a scholarship for next year's Fall Forum on Governance.
- Staff members from Theatres of Color are encouraged to apply for scholarships and will be specially considered as part of TCG’s ongoing commitment to nurturing Theatres of Color.
Deadline to apply for a scholarship: September 16, 2019, 6pm ET
Applicants will be notified by e-mail and given registration instructions: September 25, 2019
Registration Deadline for 2019 Fall Forum on Governance: October 31, 2019
Fall Forum on Governance: November 8-10, 2019
For general questions about the TCG Fall Forum on Governance, please contact Hannah Fenlon at firstname.lastname@example.org.