Skip to main content (Press Enter).
Skip auxiliary navigation (Press Enter).
Skip main navigation (Press Enter).
on this day
between these dates
Join a Community
COVID-19 Prepare, Mitigate, Recover
Back to Library
Relief and Recovery Funds for COVID-19
A running list of all resources and updates related to relief and recover funds for COVID-19:
This library and many of its entries are currently under construction
Please excuse our appearance.
New York Foundation for the Arts
- this is an ongoing and dynamic list of Emergency Grants
throughout the country
State Arts Agency Directory
Contact information for your state's arts council
Business Administration Declared Disasters
searchable by State and County, with links to applications
Coronavirus Emergency Loans: Small Business Guide and Checklist
U.S, Senate's Small Business Owner's Guide to the CARES Act
Treasury and Federal Reserve Board Announce New and Expanded Lending Programs to Provide up to $2.3 Trillion in Financing
- The US Treasury released info on CARE Act Main Street Business Lending Program, for which nonprofit organizations with more than 500 employees are eligible.
COVID-19 RESOURCES FOR NON-PROFITS AND SMALL BUSINESSES (NJ, NY & CT)
Summary and Analysis of Key Provisions of the CARES Act
YPTC's COVID-19 Resources
: includes a list of documents that bank may ask for as part of PPPL as well as a list of eligible SBA lenders
FMA's Paycheck Protection Program Toolbox
: includes a 20-minute walk-through webinar and PPPL calculator
How Nonprofits Will Receive CARES Act Funding – Part One,
from Inside Charity
Resources By State
- Below are links to ongoing and dynamic lists of resources for artists and nonprofit arts organizations. While many are accounted for in the lists above, the emergency grant/loan landscape is rapidly growing, and we encourage you to check all available sites.
I Care If You Listen
Alliance of Artists Communities
New York Foundation for the Arts: Emergency Resources
List Of Coronavirus (COVID-19) Small Business Relief Programs
Context and Analysis
Connecticut Small Business Development Center
- This page is being continuously updated with COVID19 information relevant to small businesses, including resources, videos, and links to additional material from various government agencies.
The National Endowment for the Arts' FAQs in response to COVID-19
: Helpful info on how the the NEA's policies are shifting in response to COVID-19.
Paid Leave Provisions Included in Bipartisan Federal COVID-19 Relief Package
: Updates on TCG's advocacy at the federal level for relief and recover funds for theatres and theatre artists.
US Dept of Labor
- federal law permits significant flexibility for states to amend their laws to provide UI benefits in multiple scenarios related to COVID-19
Each state administers a separate unemployment insurance program, but all states follow the same guidelines established by federal law. For more information regarding rules in your state,
contact with your state’s unemployment insurance program
Paid Leave Provisions at the Federal Level
Related Entries and Links
No Related Resource entered.
Copyright 2015 Connect. All rights reserved.
Powered by Higher Logic