Thanks to all who attended CONVERGENCE (May 6-8) and CONVENING (June 2-5)!
Thanks to the generous support of our Sponsors, Funders, and Individual Donors, TCG’s 2020 Virtual Conference - Re:Emergence offered registration at no cost to over 2,000 attendees.
Please note these Registration Guidelines before proceeding to register:
Please use the links in our Registration FAQ HERE to solve some common issues with registration.
- Attendees wishing to register for both parts of the Conference (May and June) will need to register for each event separately. This means that you are not automatically registered if you attended Convergence in May.
- In the interest of ensuring that as many organizations as possible are able to participate, we ask that you limit your registrations to five attendees per organization.
- There are more registration spots available than for Convergence, but space is still somewhat limited in order to best facilitate impactful virtual content that will actively engage all our participants. Registration for Convening will close after 12pm ET on May 28th or when we sell out.
- Recently furloughed and laid off staff of member organizations are welcome to attend, and will not be considered one of their theatre’s five registrations. Furloughed or laid off staff members of Member Theatres who do not have access to their TCG logins due to furlough status may contact TCG’s membership department (email@example.com) for instructions on how to register under these circumstances.
- There are no single-day registrations available for either event, but registrants will have the opportunity to sign up for individual sessions within each part of the Conference.
- After registering, TCG will give you opportunities to let us know if your plans change and you need to cancel your registration so we can release your spot to anyone who may be on our wait list. Out of respect to those who may wish to attend the full convening, we ask that if you register, you plan to attend as many sessions in your event as possible.
DISCOUNTED TCG MEMBERSHIPS
In addition, we would like to invite the larger field to join TCG Membership as Individual Members at the promotional rate of $40 for the year (enter the code TCGVC20 on this page at checkout for the promotional rate). Year-round benefits of TCG Individual Membership include, but are not limited to, an annual subscription to American Theatre magazine and ARTSEARCH, plus discounts on TCG Books, access to TCG events, and more! TCG is also making theatre and affiliate membership more accessible for all organizations at this time. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on how your organization can take part.
DONATE IF YOU CAN
For the first time, registration for TCG’s 2020 Virtual Conference is available to all attendees at no cost. We ask that you pay what you can by making a donation to TCG, so that we can continue to support the theatre field by eliminating barriers to crucial resources like Re:Emergence.
Please reach out to email@example.com with any questions about our first Virtual Conference, we look forward to seeing you in May and/or June!